Week: 16

Tuesday, October 25, 2011



How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet, still fit in my same clothes pretty good.

Stretch marks?
Nope, crossing my fingers I wont have to ever answer yes to the question.
Sleep:
Sleeping great, minus my 2 year old who tends to wake up at least once a night.
Best moment this week: Just getting SO anxious to find out the gender!
Miss Anything? I able to do pretty much the same things as before, not much has changed.

Movement:
I am thinking I can feel some movement, might be my imagination though!
Food cravings: Mash potatoes or any
real food meaning I am hating junk food, fast food and candy. Its kind of nice haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I was for the first few weeks, but I think I am pretty clear of the morning sickness! Wahoo!
Have you started to show yet: I can tell a big difference! Not sure if anyone else can!
Gender: Finding out next week!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In for now but it is starting to look more odd every day.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am pretty darn happy!

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of the my sweet baby!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “Week: 16”