Wall Name Art Tutorial

Tuesday, January 31, 2012


This is a really simple way to put a name or word on the wall! I have seen lots of these but I liked the simplicity of this so I did it this way and here is how..

You will need..
Letters (can be purchased at any craft store)
Hot glue
Scissiors
Ribbon


First cut the ribbon at the desired length.
Then glue it to the back of the letter.


My Ribbon was a little thick so I had to fold it in half.


Then cut another strip to the other side and glue to the other side of the letter.


Then tie it in a knot.


Cut off the ends so that they don't stick out.


Then make a bow

And glue it to the knot.
(you can also just tie a bow from the strips, but I think this makes the bows look better.)


It should look somewhat like this..


Then do it to all the letters.


And have your awesome husband hang them up for you! ;)


And you are done!
They turn out super cute and it is super easy! 
:)


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Wall Name Art Tutorial”

  1. you are so crafty! I am jealous!!! The room looks great. How is big brother doing with all of the changes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bedding is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the letters and the bedding? Where did you get them both?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big brother is doing awesome! He is SO excited for her to come! I think he is finally grasping on to the concept of her coming! :)

    The bedding I purchased from babybedding.com and the letters I got at Joann's! Thanks everyone!!

    ReplyDelete