Week 26

Sunday, January 1, 2012

So usually when I take the "weekly baby bump picture" the chalk board is always hanging on the wall of the baby's room because that is pretty much the only open wall we have in our house to hang it up. Well this week we started to paint the nursery! (EEK!!) But sadly, I now have no where to hang up the chalk board! :( Don't worry I will find a spot for the next pictures. But since we were pretty busy painting I decided to do the traditional mirror picture this week. I lifted up my shirt so you can see the baby bump really good! She's growing, growing!!

How far along?  26 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: I forgot to weigh this week! I assume around 9-10lbs.. I can confirm this on next weeks log.
Maternity clothes? Haven't gotten anything new yet. But I did find some old jeans that I still fit in! WAHOO!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Painting the nursery! It isn't done yet but I know she will LOVE it!
Miss Anything? It's been a good week! Still don't sleep through the night but that's okay!
Movement: Oh so much movement!
Food cravings: None, is that weird? I only crave things at the beginning then I am back to normal by like 13 weeks. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? Out.


Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy/ SOOO excited!
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery!

Don't worry I won't totally leave you hanging on how we are going to paint the nursery! Here is a little "sneak peak" on her room! I plan on only posting this picture then I will post pictures of the final project but I get way too excited over things and probably won't be able to keep it a secret! ha

We decided to go with strips! I am loving it so far and it isn't even done!

The baby's room started off being tan and brown so it has been quite the project. We had to do two coats of the color you see in the picture, wait a day for it to dry,  then tape everything for the strips, paint the strips, then we have to paint the ceiling, base boards and dresser still! It has been a 3 day project and we are still not done! My husband has done SO AWESOME! He comes home from work at like 7:30 then goes straight to her room and works till midnight! Seriously, he is the best husband ever and such a hard worker!

Can't wait till it is all done!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Week 26”

  1. I am loving your blogs. You are beautiful. And I look forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG loving it so far! I can't wait to see how it turns out! Btw your looking lovely!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you fill out that weekly questionare do you fill it on the day you're 26 weeks, or a week later so it reflects the 26th week and not the 25th. Does that make sense? Haha thanks for clarifying!

    ReplyDelete