Week 27

Tuesday, January 17, 2012


How far along?  27 weeks, sorry I am so behind on blogging! 
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs!
Maternity clothes? I should probably go get some but I have been super busy lately. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Having the nursery all painted! I think I go in there and look at it everyday! I love it so much! :)
Miss Anything? I finally thought of something.. TANNING!! I want to go so bad!! I miss being tan and I think it is relaxing to go tanning! I can't wait till I can go again ha! 
Movement: I don't even think she sleeps, literally she is moving all the time!
Food cravings:
I am not sure if it is a pregnancy thing but I eat like 10 of those little cutie oranges a day!! I am addicted lately!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I seriously feel HUGE!! 
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Not any real ones yet, but I feel like she is going to come early like her brother!
Belly Button in or out? Out, so far out ha!
 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Decorating the room now that it is all painted and just for her to be here already!!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Week 27”

  1. Yay so exciting! Babies are so wonderful! You look lovely and not at all big! Your super tiny, lovely little baby bump!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, You look great. We would love for you and any other followers to join us over at http://ttcanothertc.blogspot.com/ where we go through the ups and downs of trying to get pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 15 weeks pregnant and I can eat 10 of this cuties oranges a day too! So funny! I seriously have at least one in my car when I go somewhere. You are too cute by the way. Hope I look as cute at 27 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just came across your blog today and so I do not know if you have decided on a name yet. BUT I have a friend and I love her name! Her name is Kadrie (the a is a long a sound). She sometimes gets made because people do not pronoune it right she wants to change the spelling to Kaydree. I love it and just thought I would suggest it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see how you decorate that adorable nursery! I found your blog on pinterest, I have an almost 4 year old daughter - you will love having a little girl, something special about them - and of course all things girly!

    ReplyDelete