Week 28

Tuesday, January 24, 2012



How far along? 28 weeks! Almost all caught up on blogging!
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Nothing besides the belly band, I am just buying clothes that I can wear while pregnant and not pregnant haha

Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: WE PICKED THE BABY'S NAME!!! And I am having so much fun shopping for her! Finally all the spring clothes are coming out so I can get her some of those and all the winter ones are on sale so that I can get her clothes for next fall/winter! :)
Miss Anything? Well, it started to snow (finally) so my husband keeps going up snow boarding.. we decided it is probably best for me to hold off on snowboarding this season so we don't risk falling and hurting the baby. So I am kind of missing that!
Movement: ALL the time! The other day Devan and I could feel her knee totally poking out!
Food cravings: Still the cutie oranges, yum!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes! I feel like I hit a milestone or something cause all the sudden I am getting tons of comments about my baby bump from random strangers we see when we are out and about!
Gender: Girl, still!
Labor Signs: Nope, she is definitely in my ribs though! OUCH!
Belly Button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Me and my two year old were pretty sick this past week so I could have been a little moody haha!
Looking forward to: ANNOUNCING HER NAME!! STAY TUNED! I THINK I AM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE THE NAME WE PICKED NEXT WEEK!!! I LOVE IT! :)


Oh, I also made some more headbands and skirts!! I love making my baby girl things! I seriously can hardly wait to try everything on her ha! Here are some pictures of them!
If you want to purchase any of them CLICK HERE
&
If you want to learn how to make the fabric tutus CLICK HERE

Enjoy! :)
  










share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
7 Comments »

7 Responses to “Week 28”

  1. you look great! Cant wait to hear the baby's name

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your website....and just found out I was pregnant yesterday! You are just darling!!! and I can't wait to continue to follow you. Please continue to post about everything so I can see all of the fun stuff you find for baby and everything that you experience.
    This is my second child also, but it is sooo fun to watch other's progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog thru Pinterest, someone pinned your 18 week photo and I couldn't believe you were actually 18 weeks lol! And now at 28 weeks you've only gained 12 lbs?? We plan to start trying soon and I hope to follow in your skinny footsteps as well as other preggo-bloggers out there :) We shall see...
    -Jamie
    www.SeeYouThereDesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the white ruffle top?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, but at 28 weeks pregnant you look so slim that I worry about you and your baby! I hope it wasn't a girl because you'll be sure to make her anorexic..... your photo disgusts me..... that baby was lacking in nourishment...so sad, shame on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're clearly crazy and need to educate yourself

      Delete
  6. Buy this shit... and I won't send it to you!

    ReplyDelete