33 Weeks

Monday, February 27, 2012

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 19 lbs, I think I am most definitely going to weight more with this baby then the last! Last time I gained a total of 21 lbs so at this rate I will be passing that up!
Maternity clothes? The
black under shirt in the picture is 1 of the 2 maternity shirts that I have bought! No Maternity pants yet and since there is only a few weeks left I am probably not going to buy anything else kind of seems like a waste of money! ha
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: I bought her seriously thee cutest clothes ever!! And I picked out everything she is going to wear while in the hospital! :)
Miss anything: My energy! Some days I have none, that could also be because of the two year old that I have to chase around all day!
Movement: Tons! My whole stomach moves all over the place, all the time!
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
  Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: I get Braxton Hicks like everyday!
  Belly Button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Getting my bags packed for the hospital so that it is one less thing I have to worry about!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “33 Weeks”