Week 32

Tuesday, February 21, 2012


How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 18 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still buying things I can wear now when I am pregnant and for when I am not ha!
And using the belly band, might be switching to leggings all the time though!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Doctor's appointment!
Miss Anything? No rib pain, that will probably be my answer for the rest of my pregnancy! It hurts so bad! I have to lay on my back for a few minutes to get her out of there then she just goes right back to them!
Movement: She must want me to put her in gymnastics cause she is doing cart wheels in there!
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: I feel like a balloon! I think I am already bigger in this pregnancy right now then I was by the end of my last one!
  Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks ALL THE TIME! Lots of back pain too!
  Belly Button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to:Her being here, finishing the nursery, getting everything all ready!

SO I went to the doctor's this week and guess what he told me? He wants to induce me at 39 weeks!! (THAT'S SO SOON!) With my last baby, he was 2 weeks early and came on his own. My water broke and 5 hours later BOOM he was there! Easy Labor! I want everything to go just like it did last time.. so I am kind of scared to get induced! I told him I didn't want to be, and he says he doubts that I will make it to 39 weeks anyways but to wait until that time to make my decision! GEEZ! Now I am freaking out that she will come early! Maybe I should get my hospital bags packed??

OH and I am doing a giveaway on the Mommy's Little Sunshine Facebook page right now!! So be sure to check it out! There is some cute stuff that you could win!!
 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Week 32”

  1. I was induced and it was a quick and easy labor! Plus, I loved walking in and knowing I was walking out with a new little baby. I felt super prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! You always wear the cutest clothes...please share your secret to where you find all those cute shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this shirt (and most of my shirts at Bohme!) And thank you! I hope if I get induced it will be easy! The sound of it just makes me a little nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and you're the cutest pregnant girl ever! And just a trick, I heard if you put an ice pack on your ribs, or wherever the baby likes to cause pain, that they'll move. I've not had a baby, but its worth a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for questioning him! Don't mess with mother nature. You (and I, actually) are blessed with quick labors, so why take the chance of messing it up? Plus, your chances are 3x higher of having a c-section because it doesn't always work. Just a thought. You look great! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete