Week 35

Sunday, March 4, 2012


How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 22lbs, officially bigger with baby #2 than baby #1.
 Maternity clothes? Rocking the belly band and leggings still. Cardigans and cute jackets are nice to wear so I don't stretch out any of my clothes and still don't have to buy tons of new maternity clothes. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: EVERYTHING IS ALL READY!
Miss anything: Still not having any rib pain, it kills me.
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: I look like I am about to pop I think!
  Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: I still get Braxton Hicks almost daily.
  Belly Button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Her to be here which will be in 4 weeks or less!! That is so soon!!

I picked out what I want her to wear at the hospital and going home! It took me forever to make a decision but I finally did it!


OUTFIT #1:
 I got this outfit and binky at Babys'R'US; the socks and mittens at Target; then added my own little bow to the hat to make it a little more girly! I love bows!! I also bought it in preemie size so I am hoping it will fit her! With my first baby he was 6 lbs 11 oz and his newborn clothes drowned him! So I am hoping it will fit good!



OUTFIT #2:
I got this cute little outfit at Babinski's. It is just a local store to Salt Lake I think but it seriously has the cutest designer stuff! (I die every time I go in there!) And the mittens and Binky are from Babys'R'US. Then again I added on a little bow :)


OUTFIT 3#:
This is her actually going home outfit! I got it at Naartjie, which is my new favorite store for baby clothing. They always have the cutest stuff! Then binky and mittens are from Target. Then I added on the flower to the headband! 



If you want to see everything else I packed in the baby's hospital bag

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Week 35”

  1. Okay, you are making me feel pretty unorganized over here. hehe. I am 2 weeks behind you, but the nursery still isn't complete. But at least I've started writing the packing list for the hospital. We also picked out our "going home outfit". Isn't it so surreal trying to imagine a little one filling out that wardrobe. Good luck for your last few weeks, and I sympathise with you about that terrible rib pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! Where did you get the earrings you are wearing in this picture? You should do do a post on pregnancy style (makeup, hair, clothing, accessories) because you got it down pat! Love, love, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete