SO busy!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

  Oh my! I have been SO busy lately that I have completely neglected my blog! :(

This little sweetheart seems to be taking up lots of my time! I found that she is just impossible to put down! Seriously, I could just sit and hold her all day everyday!


I have also been busy with my new website!
mommyslittlesunshine.com

I FINALLY got it up and going! I was pretty excited about it! Has TONS of cute baby stuff for boys and girls! You should definitely check it out!  From now till Sunday you can get 30% off you ENTIRE purchase!! Codeword "GRAND30"! So be sure to hurry over to get that deal!




Currently, my blog is saying that I can no longer upload pictures until a pay a monthly fee.. Weird? Anyone's blog doing that? I am going to try to figure that out tonight then I have tons of stuff to post! So I have BIG plans for this blog! I will keep it up dated with little Laikynn, more tutorials, more baby and kids stuff, and my diet and exercise plan for losing weight and getting in shape after having a baby! 

To keep a closer update on us you can follow our facebook..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommys-Little-Sunshine/151070578336596

Or there is this awesome little thing that I recently discovered called Instagram (Its probably been out for awhile.. where have I been?) But you can follow me there too!

@mckinli

Beware, I tend to post lots of cute baby pictures haha!
:)

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “SO busy!”

  1. I would love to see your new site - but your 'shop' link keeps taking back to Etsy. Can you post your direct link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you have the cutest stuff! The minute I find out I'm pregnant you better believe I'm going to pick something awesome up from your shop! I want those pettiskirts! Ahhhh the purple and turquoise are to die for! Also you little one is just adorable! Glad to see that your back!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I recently found out I'm having a boy! Super excited about a second little boy...but super bummed I can't buy all of your darling girl items! I did buy the super cute minky owl blanket in brown. Can't wait to see it in person!

    Love your new site...keep the cute new items coming...and please try to find some more boy stuff!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new shop is gorgeous!

    The photo thing, yes you're out of storage space for "free" photos. Blogger only allows free blogs so much space. The best option for you is to upload them to Flickr.com or Photobucket.com and import them into your blog as HTML codes. You can change the size of your pictures, etc. before entering the codes too. Hope that helps, let me know if you need any more help.

    ReplyDelete