Closet Organizing Tips

Sunday, January 13, 2013

 After post my daughters nursery:
I got many questions about how I organized her room once I put all of her baby items in it. So here is how I organized it!

My baby girl definitely has enough bows so I needed somewhere/somehow to organize them. I made a clip holder HERE. But after I made it I realized most of her bows are headbands. So I decided to get a glass jar and add a ribbon to it. I think it turned out cute and works excellent for headbands!


To organize her toys and stuffed animals I bought some storage bins. There were at Target for about $5. I think they were great and come in super cute colors! I also label them to make it look even more organize and to help the hubby know exactly where to put things!


For her clothing I use clothing size organizers that I made, HERE. I organize all the clothing by sizes then color coordinate them. I have a thing with color organizing clothing in closets ha! Makes it super easy to find. I also only hang up shirts. I fold up the bottoms and put it in drawers. 



Her little shoes are lined up at the bottom!


I also fold up blankets at the top and  line up the toys at the bottom.
And there you have it. Simple, organized closet!


Also one thing I like about her room that is organized is her changing station. I decided not to buy a changing table but turned part of her dresser into a changing station. Then I put all her changing supplies in the top drawer; diapers, wipers, lotion, ect.. 



Keep the questions and ideas coming! I would love to hear more from you guys about what you think I should blog about! :)

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
8 Comments »

8 Responses to “Closet Organizing Tips”

  1. thanks for this post! we also bought a dresser that we plan to use as a changing table :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas for the closet! One I can actually use. How do you store toys in your house? Do you try to keep most of them in your kids' rooms or do you keep some in the living area too, and how do you conceal them? You should do a post about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you using the dresser for her pants? What type of storage do you recommend for bigger shoes? I love your organizing. I am in the process of reorganizing my little girl's closet/room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's ironic that the post about says how bad J&J products are terrible but in the diaper drawer there is J&J lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you look at the various shelves and cupboards in a closet system design, you may be able to get even more space or organization from each space and the rest of the room.

    Closets Sarasota

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are the shelves built in or did you buy them? If you bought them...where?

    ReplyDelete
  8. To organize her toys and stuffed animals I bought some storage bins. There were at Target for about $5. I think they were great and come in super cute colors! I also label them to make it look even more organize and to help the hubby know exactly where to put things! lawn collection 2021 with price , lown dress design 2021 with price ,

    ReplyDelete