Eye Lash Extensions

Friday, March 1, 2013

  I have been debating eye lash extensions for a few months now. I wanted them SO bad but was afraid to get them. Well today I finally caved and got them and I LOVE them! They are seriously like the best thing ever!

I am one of those types of people that always has to wear make up where ever I go. Well in the pictures below I am wearing NO eye make up.. No eye liner, no mascara, no eye shadow! And look at the difference! 


You don't even have to wear eye make up with them on! They make your eye lashes fuller, longer and darker. Seriously love them! 

I have heard a few horror stories about them which is why I was nervous to get them and I honestly think it all depends on who does your eye lashes. Make sure you go to someone who is licensed and experienced! My friend, Jessamy, did mine and she did so awesome! If you are in Utah I HIGHLY recommend going to her! Like her Eye Lash Page on Facebook HERE to set up an appointment or call or text her 385-205-9287. And if you mention that I sent you she will give you a full set for $50! They are usually $100 so it is a great deal!


So if you are like me and debating getting them.. DO IT! You will seriously love, love, love them!! :)

Be sure to check out my fashion/fitness blog for more updates!
HERE

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Eye Lash Extensions ”

  1. They look so good! I have invisible lashes & have always wanted to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those look incredible! And $50 is a STEAL! You're a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete