Mommy's Little Sunshine

Sunday, December 27, 2015

For those of you who didn't know, Mommy's Little Sunshine actually started out as just a blog. Our family blog was getting hit with a lot of traffic because of my pregnancy so I decided to start a separate blog dedicated solely to my pregnancy. Little did I know it would take off into my new career. When I started the new blog I didn't know what Laikynn's name was going to be, so I decided to call my blog Mommy's Little Sunshine because I knew that she would be nothing but.

Fast forward almost three years later and Laikynn is just that.. My little Sunshine. She brings so much joy and light to life! Her spunky personality keeps us entertained all day long. I am truly blessed to be this little ray of sunshine's mommy.

Mommy's Little Sunshine is going to be partnering up with my women's Boutique a lot in the future to bring you some fun Mommy & Me looks like this one!






Laikynn:
Top: BB Styled
Leggings: BB Styled
Hat: BB Styled
Boots: Buckle

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply