Pink Flamingo.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

 I think swimsuits is one of my favorite things to buy for Laikynn. There are so many cute styles and patterns to choose from! One day while roaming the mall I came across a little shop called Janie And Jack. They have darling clothing for your littles, and even cuter swim suits! (If you follow me on IG all the swimsuits I posted from our Disney Cruise were from here!) I bought all of Laikynn's swimsuits for the season back in about Feb, but when I walked in the store recently I couldn't help but get one more. Seriously, these cute flamingos?? And this is one of my favorite swimsuit styles, it's almost like little shorts as the bottoms. I also remembered Laikynn had a darling headband and some sunglasses that would go perfectly with the suit, so I was sold!




These Knot Style headbands are all we ever buy anymore. Laikynn has outgrown the 'HUGE bows' phase and loves to have something lightweight on her head. We love shopping little & found this cute little Etsy Shop that sells tons of cute ones, Little O Love.


We couldn't keep them out of the pool in Cali!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply